PayPalDonateButton

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

No Time Clock

Last night was cold. It got down to 50 degrees. I've been down south so long my blood has thinned.

I was warm snuggled up in my blankets. Time to get out the chemical heater that Mark gave me. You add some water, put it in it's canvas case, wrap it up in a towel and put it in the bed.

Romeo snuggled in the blankets with me. Little dogs put out heat!

Woke up at about 11 am. Still brisk at 68 degrees. Grabbed leftover thick sliced turkey, diced some up for Romeo, got a few hunks for me. Some deserts and pastries will go nicely with it. Time to heat water and make coffee.

It's so nice and cold at night that I don't even have to put food in a cooler on ice.

No time clocks, no need to be up at a certain hour, I still get the same 24 hours in a day.

There are things I should do today but really it's a perfect day to just enjoy the fall weather...in the desert.

Tips to be warm
-Park facing due east, passive solar heat will warm the van.
-wear a hat and warm socks.
-leggings are nice and warm. They can be worn under a skirt or pants.
-Fingerless gloves...love them
-layers...dress in layers

See you down the road
Lou

Support this blog
If you enjoy it, consider donating a $1
PayPal.me/LouBurgess/1

Or more
PayPal.me/LouBurgess

No comments:

Post a Comment