PayPalDonateButton

Monday, November 6, 2017

New Skills, Stepping Out Of My Comfort Zone

There's been bunches of change in my life lately. Mona dying, Romeo being ill and then I had to make the tough call to have him put to sleep.

For the first time in longer than I can remember, there is no dog in my van or in my life. Apparently this is time for me to focus on me and my van. Challenge accepted.

The van is a total mess, so it's time to clean, sort, purge, and get ready to travel again. I've been in one area way too long.

I've already started moving things around  the dresser in the rear has been cut down and rebuilt. It takes up much less room with the same amount of storage.

I've learned to do the urban boondocking style. That's something I never thought I'd be comfortable doing. It's good to step out of my comfort zone and learn new things.

I have no idea what the future holds, but I know it involves new places, new things, new experiences. The short road trip to El Paso felt right and comfortable.

For all my friends that are so worried, don't be. I'm sad but I'm ok. It's time for Lou to be Lou again.

So I'll see you down the road
Lou
In her gasoline powered tipi

Support this blog
Donate a dollar at PayPal.me/LouBurgess
Or more
PayPal.me/LouBurgess

No comments:

Post a Comment