PayPalDonateButton

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Van log 20171107

It's time for me to fully clean out the van and do some modifications.

My van was a doggie icu for over a week. I've never really had the time to get this set like I wanted. Now I can focus on me and my van.

Once I've cleaned up the spilled food and water from the dog being ill, the next step is to wash all clothes and blankets.

I'll take the time to sort through and evaluate all clothes and bedding. Purge time. All clean useable items will be donated to the local rescue mission.

I'll reset all my jewelry for sale and my jewelry making supplies. Since it's cool now and I probably won't use my cooler, it can hold jewelry making items.

I'll find some help to take the two center seats out.

The four drawer wooden dresser unit has been scaled down. It now comes only up to the seat back.

I've got vision of my finished van in my head. There's not that much to do.

Now with no dogs, my entire routine has changed. I'll get my new routine established and move on with my life.

As gas permits, I'm going to do some short trips to get back into the swing of things. The trip to El Paso actually felt good in spite of the purpose.

I'm rambling a bit, but I'm sure most understand.

See ya down the road
Lou

Support this blog
PayPal.me/LouBurgess/1 to donate $1
Or
PayPal.me/LouBurgess

No comments:

Post a Comment