PayPalDonateButton

Monday, January 8, 2018

Van Modifications

OMG my van is a total disaster. I'm in the middle of making several changes.

The middle seats were removed. The cartop carrier has been put back on. The front passenger seat is being removed and switched to the driver's side (seat had springs come through it), the propane bulk tank has been put back in, the auxiliary (house) battery installed, and the dog house has to be removed to do a few minor repairs.

The van has gotten to be a total disaster with all this being done. I can use the heater, stove, find my bed, my coffee fixings,and my electronic devices. I can charge up all my electronics.

It's totally normal for a vehicle to look like a disaster during renovations. Mine takes a little longer because of the lack of energy and strength while recovering from the flu.

I'm starting to see under all the mess where things will start becoming the way they should be in the near future. I get overwhelmed and wonder if it will ever look the way it's supposed to look. That's pretty normal.

You learn to stop comparing your work in progress van to the fancy Instagram and YouTube videos. It's a marathon, not a sprint.

Soon enough my gasoline powered tipi will be in order, but i really wish it was now. However, it meets my needs, a warm bed, fairly reliable, and comfortable.

See ya down the road
Good Coffee to you

Lou

If you enjoyed this blog, donate a dollar PayPal.me/LouBurgess/1

Or more
PayPal.me/LouBurgess

No comments:

Post a Comment