PayPalDonateButton

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Chihuahua Command Central

I travel with my senior rescue dog Mona (Deer Head Chihuahua) and her son Bear (chi/yorkie mix).

They snuggle in bed with me but they do have their own beds. 

There's also a blanket and bed on passenger front seat, known affectionately as Chihuahua Command Central. Next to the front seat is my 48 qt cooler. It's topped with blankets. It effectively doubled the size of CCC (Chihuahua Command Central.)

I plan on removing front passenger seat in the future and building custom traveling Chihuahua Command Central for my cute road dogs.

In CCC, they have a viewing area of 180°. This allows them to be master of all they survey. Because of the size, it also allows comfortable sleeping for two, the ability to watch for me returning to the van (are there treats in the bag, c'mon let me sniff and inspect), and to adequately watch for dogs, cats, squirrels, and other things of grave importance for a travelling dog.

Tomorrow we start another road trip. They're actually very good travelers.

I'll put an audiobook on and away we go. Westward Ho!

I'll be doing meets n greets with old friends and new.

See you on the road.

Those wishing to contribute dog treats...use the following link 

paypal.me/LouBurgess


No comments:

Post a Comment