PayPalDonateButton

Monday, November 23, 2015

What A Day I'm Having

I was driving back to walmart to get some fluids for my minivan. As I approached a busy intersection multiple things began to happen:
power steering died
the dash console lights went out
and the van made some scary noises.

The van also decided to pretty much die in the middle of an busy intersection. I was able to nurse it through the intersection and stop it across the side of the road. It had a nasty smell and steam coming from under the hood and the vehicle.

I was amazed at all the holiday spirit....go around me, honk at me, and rush to the nearby retail stores.

Some very nice guys at Enterprise Car Rental came out and helped me push it into their lot. At least I am not worried about being towed away right now. Why would towing be scary? I live in my minivan. It's loaded full of my most prized possesions and my two small adorable dogs.

Of course as all this happens, my phone is dead battery, as is my tablet, my mifi and any communication devices.

I obtained permission from the guys to park in their lot, maybe overnight. I am at starbucks having a coffee, using wi-fi, and charging my electronics.

There is a donate link at the top of this page. I could use some help. I have had a really bad day at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment