PayPalDonateButton

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Updates

It's been a while since I've blogged. My life was a little busy. There have been many changes in my life.

I've traveled in the southwest, enjoying the beauty of the desert. The wide open spaces combined with the huge vista of sky is breathtaking. A desert sunset truly looks like a jeweled sky. Away from cities, the numerous stars cover the sky.

The big cargo van is gone, rust was its nemesis.

I now drive a minivan. It's great on gas but i really miss the space of the big old cargo van.

New Mexico currently draws me. The variety of land, small towns, big cities, the amazing food, and of course roasted green chilies.

Today, a bit of weather is rolling through, the wind whipping sand around. It's cloudy, but no major rains as yet. At 60 degrees, I'm comfortable with a sweater. Since it's a bit chilly, socks with my flip flops.

It's a day to Wi-Fi at Starbucks, watch videos, or read a good book. A nice cup of coffee, a good nap will make the day perfect.

I'd like to make the rtr in Quartszite, but I'm unsure that will happen. I'm traveling with a friend and we need to be local for a few things.

Until next time, safe travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment