PayPalDonateButton

Thursday, November 12, 2020

Responsible, Safe, Traveling During Pandemic

Let's talk cleaning and disinfecting 

With the pandemic,  it's critical knowing what to use to stay safe. 

Rubbing alcohol 70% and paper towels for hand sanitizer. 

A bottle of water,  a bar of soap,  and a small bucket for washing hands.  Time the handwashing for 20 seconds.  An old toothbrush makes a good nail scrubber. 

Cleaning:  bleach and water in a spray bottle or bucket.  The proportion is 1 cup bleach to 9 cups water. 

A face shield or goggles as well as a mask covering both nose and mouth.  

I traveled during the height of the pandemic through Arizona aand Nevada. 

Use your debit card or phone to pay whenever possible. I use scan to pay as much as possible. 

I don't dine in at all.  If i eat out,  it's drive through or curb service.  Pay on app whenever possible. 

You don't need a build out van to wash hands.  A simple large to go cup makes good sink to catch water.  A bar of soap,  and a small 16 oz bottle of water.  You may dump the water on any tree or Bush. 

My soap dish is a washed out dog food container.  Recycling.  Orange lid makes it easy to spot. 

Washing hands with soap and water is a lot safer than the alcohol hand sanitizers. 

The hand sanitizer requires 60 seconds wet to provide protection.  

Travel safe. 

Funny but social distancing is fairly normal for many vandwellers.  

And although 6 feet  the recommended distance,  I'd encourage more distance.

1 comment:

  1. When I originally commented I seem to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on each time a comment is added I get 4 emails with the same comment. Is there an easy method you can remove me from that service? Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete