PayPalDonateButton

Friday, January 24, 2020

An Ordinary Day -- In A Nomad's Life

Today is a lazy day for me.  I slept in until 11 am, a little late,  but obviously what my body needed.  Kira was perfectly content to sleep next to me that late. 


We spent last night at the local Walmart.  There's an area where I often see the 2 or 3 other fulltime low key nomads.  We're all quiet,  leave no trash, make no fuss,  and quietly leave.  

During the Walmart el Paso shooting,  I was approached by police and asked if I'd seen any unusual vehicles and to call them if I had.  It pays to be quiet and respectful of property.  The police do notice.  

Today was
-Wakeup
-Move van over in a parking lot by McDonald's for potty and wifi.  
- move van to nearby park,  take out the small bag of trash, and empty the potty in the bathroom's toilet. 
- breakfast.  Sometimes I just like opening a can and eating right from the can. 


We saw 3 homeless with a cart and a pit bull.  Kira donated breakfast for the pup.  Dog food and some small milkbone treats. 



my p-58 can opener


Eating utensils

snacks

Today is a lazy no cooking day.  I'll open a can and eat when hungry.  

A friend called and said he'd bring me a 2 liter cola and some peanuts in the shell for Kira.  She adores a shelled peanut as a treat. 

A little cleaning, a nap,  some video streaming,  and a little social media is the extent of my ambitions today

Good coffee to you

Lou

If you've enjoyed this blog you can contribute $1 or more at
PayPal.me/LouBurgess 

No comments:

Post a Comment