PayPalDonateButton

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

A typical day as a vandweller

I'm in a town for at least another month or two while I deal with medical/dental issues. So...here's a day in my life.

Parked last night in a quiet cul-de-sac. It's legal here to sleep in your vehicles.

Woke up to a nice sunny morning. Of course Mona has to potty immediately...Then where's her breakfast. Dog Pottied, Fed, fresh water and then she's off for her morning nap.

I put the backpacking Coleman stove out beside the van, heated water, made coffee, washed the few dishes.

The stainless steel cup was easily cleaned, a wet paper towel and a tablespoon of baking soda. Swipe, wipe, and hang it on its hook.

My two small phone solar chargers are busy charging auxiliary phone battery chargers. They are both propped up inside the van on/near the steering wheel so no looking like a homeless person.

I'm enjoying my morning coffee in a glass mug instead of the travel cup. Breakfast will be muesli cakes with peanut butter and jam.

Hair is brushed and in a pony tail.

The passenger side faces a canal and a cemetery so I'm able to open side barn doors for fresh air and a breeze.

Two vehicles have used the cul-de-sac to turn around, I smile and lightly wave

One blog published, another about to be, and then just a product review or two and it's relaxation time.

No comments:

Post a Comment